Running from 1 February to 30 April 2022, the STEM Discovery Campaign is a celebration of the ongoing commitment and work carried out by dedicated teachers and every stakeholder in education to improve science education and literacy in Europe.
Teachers and schools are invited to get involved in the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign by organising STEM activities and featuring them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map, becoming partners and participating in our competitions as well as other online events!
Here are some ideas of what you can do to contribute to one of the biggest STEM campaigns worldwide:
- Organise any (online) STEM activity with/for your students, such as webinars, chats, discussion boards, quizzes etc.
- Participate in one of our STEM competitions.
- Use the Scientix Moodle to create your own online courses
- Use the Scientix Online Meeting Room to host your own webinars, live events, Q&A etc.
- Participate in one of our events and other online opportunities.
- Write a story of implementation on the STEM Discovery Campaign Blog.
- For schools, projects and organisations: become an official partner of the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign
Every action listed above can be included on the STEM Discovery Campaign map.
Source and image: Scientix.eu